Brussels Sprout, Salami & Jalapeno Hash.
Roasted Red Potatoes With Brussels Sprouts, Yellow Onion, Salami & Jalapeno.
This bold and spicy hash is filled with some of my favorite ingredients of all time. It’s a really versatile dish—you could eat it as a side dish at dinner, for a weekend brunch topped with an egg, or even mix it with lettuce to make a flavor packed salad! If you don’t like spicy foods, you can always substitute banana peppers instead of jalapeno and it will be just as yummy.
- 10 small red potatoes, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups chopped Brussels sprouts (you can buy pre-chopped at Trader Joe’s)
- 4 oz. Italian dry salami, chopped (I used Columbus sliced dry Italian salami which is gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced hot or mild jalapeno
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt/black pepper
In a large roasting pan, add the potatoes, Brussels sprouts, salami, onion, jalapeno and chopped garlic. Pour the olive oil over the ingredients and toss to combine. Season with a dash of salt/pepper and roast in a 425 degree oven for about 45 minutes.