Awesome Avocado Burger.
No-Bun Turkey Burger With Low-Fat Swiss, Avocado, Sun Dried Tomatoes & Sriracha Sauce
This turkey burger is so good that I promise you won’t miss the bun! The burger is topped with sweet sun-dried tomatoes, spicy Sriracha sauce, cool avocado and creamy swiss. All the flavors will tickle your taste buds and leave you satisfied. It’s awesome!
- 2 ground lean turkey burgers (preferably Jennie-O)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced (1/4 per burger)
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese (1 per burger)
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, jarred in oil rather than dried, excess oil drained (3 per burger)
- 2 tsp Sriracha hot chili sauce (1 tsp per burger)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- garlic salt
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Cook your turkey burgers for about 5-7 minutes on each side. Season with a dah of garlic salt on each side. After the burgers have browned and cooked through, top with the swiss and turn the heat off. Keep the pan on the burner and put the lid on the pan to melt the swiss. When the cheese is melted, top the burgers with the avocado, sun-dried tomatoes and the Sriracha sauce.